CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

BELLA ON A CLOUD

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey here with you today and I am sharing my newest creation using the image Bella on a Cloud, which is one of the awesome fairy images you can find at JEN'S DIGIS SHOP.  New images are being added all the time, so make sure you keep checking back to find more great images!!

For my creation, I colored Bella with my trusty Copics and added some sparkle with Sakura glitter pen.  I cut her out with Nestie.  I added a border made with MS punch, organdy ribbon, buttons from Basic Grey and my stash, flowers from Petaloo, DP from My Mind's Eye and Bazzill CS.  I used a sentiment from Taylored Expressions which is cut out with a Memory Box die.  I sure hope you like it and that you will check out all the fabulous creations by the DT here on the blog and in the shop.

Hugs:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment