CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Message from Jen + DT CALL

Ok kids I have come back to the digi world. I have been very busy since i left you guys. I am working full time now so I will not be able to create as many new digis in such a short amount of time. Also I have not created a website I will be offering my stamps from here and our blog. You can email me the stamps you would like and ill bill u through pay pal. send the stamps you would like to jensdigistamps@gmail.com. Now for the fun stuff I would like to create a digi team so please if you would like to be part of my team send me samples of your work to jensdigis@yahoo.com I will get back to you with in a few days after i review your work. I will offer free stamps and other fun things for my dt memebers. Cant wait to see all your work!!!
thank you everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment