CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jen's Digi Girl


Good Morning,

Today is my turn to design something for Jen's Digital Stamps.  Here is my card.


It is a tri-fold card from Cameo Silhouette with the Digital Stamp  that I can not find in the Shop. If you would like this digital stamp you could leave a comment here on the blog and they can get her for you.  Thanks for stopping by today!  

Recipe for Card

Jen's Digi Stamp
copic markers
cameo Silhouette
Paper Bazzill
MME - The Sweetest Thing
Embellishments - MME
Ribbon - 3GirlJam

3 comments:

CraftyGirl

Chriss wonderful job on your card. Love this kind of tri-fold card. I really should give it a try again.

CraftyGirl

Cathy

I love this type of card , great job on the coloring:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown


Whatever good things we build end up building us Beach Resort in Chennai !!

Post a Comment